These pages are likely out of date. Please visit
http://personal.ph.surrey.ac.uk/~ri0005/ for the latest information
Upcoming and recent meetings I have attended or to which I have been invited:|
- The Impact of Binaries on Stellar Evolution, ESO Garching, July 3-7, 2017
- BRIDGCE annual meeting September 2016
- The XII Torino workshop July 2016
- Binary Stars in Cambridge, IoA, July 2016.
- Industrial Revolution in Galactic Astronomy Sexten, July 2016
- NAM 2016 June 2016
- Blowing in the Wind, Vietnam, 2016
- binary_c days, IoA Cambridge, 8th and 9th September 2015
- The Impact of Massive Binaries Throughout the Universe, June 2015
- Binary systems, their evolution and environment, Ulaan Baatar, September 2014. (SOC member, invited review)
- Why Galaxies Care About AGB Stars III, July 2014 (invited review).
- Stellar Tango at the Rockies 2014, Alberta, Canada, March 2014. (Invited Speaker)
- 568. Wilhelm und Else Heraeus-Seminar: Nucleosynthesis in AGB Stars, Bonn, July 2014. (SOC chairman) Download talk videos here and slides here
- Setting a new standard in the analysis of binary stars, Leuven, September 2013. (SOC member, Invited speaker)
- And many more before 2013...