For some strange reason you want to use WTTS on Windows. The strange thing is that you use Windoze! But no matter... try the instructions here. This will be updated with a proper installer once we learn how to do it!
Read the installation file
Download and run wtts32install.bat after installing Perl and Gtk2. (Right click, choose "Save Target As", save it to your desktop and double-click on it.)
Bugs and Limitations
- You have to install Perl and GTK2 manually. Sorry! I tried pp (from Perl::Par) but it simply refuses to co-operate with Gtk2 on windoze
- Postscript is not yet officially supported, but if ghostscript is in your path, it might work.
- Loading and saving uses the Perl Archive::Zip module now. I have tested this a bit but some of it might be broken.
- You cannot save animations if you do not have ImageMagick installed. Please try installing Image Magick (and put 'convert' in your path) to see if it works.
- I have only tested this on Windows XP
- If you have a libgobject... not found error then I am at a loss regarding a fix. Except to say that it went away when I added C:\perl\bin to the path (Control Panel->System->Advanced->Environment Variables->Path) and logged off and on again (F**king Windows!). You could try making sure the path contains:
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\bin;C:\Perl\Bin
You will need to be the administrator to change this of course.
Rob and Evert take NO RESPONSIBILITY for ANYTHING you do with any of this code, these scripts, this website, or anything at all. If you choose to install WTTS it is AT YOUR OWN RISK ... although we have tried our best to make it watertight and foolproof. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! :)