Resources for CUDA
Below are some links that may be useful...
- Nvidia's front CUDA page. Contains links to the software, documentation and forums.
- A front page to a programming course based on CUDA taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA. The powerpoint lectures are very helpful and give some more "low-level" details on the hardware than the official documentation.
- Contains PDFs of presentations given at a workshop. Of particular interest is the one on optimization.
- Cubin Utilities, by Wladimir J. van der Laan
- Contains the very useful "decuda" cubin disassembler, helpful for optimizing code by allowing you to see what the hardware is actually doing.