* brief description of instrument, FOVs, IFU geometry, spectral
resolutions, wavelength range, wavelength coverage, etc.
* current status, detector, filters
* measured performance in lab and on sky using 8-inch telescope -
emphasise that current performance meets requirements of proposed
* data reduction software overview
* description of data reduction process showing various stages from raw to
* possible improvements before Aug - 2K detector.
We are part of the Institute of Astronomy , which is part of the University of Cambridge