The current membership of the team includes:
- Professor Craig Mackay Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, (+44) 1223 337543
- David King Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, (+44) 1223 337091
- Frank Suess Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, (+44) 1223 337148
- Keith Weller Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, (+44) 1223 337093
- Jonathan Crass Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, (+44) 1223 339277
- Harry Day Early school Trainee. Ex-directory: Click Here. and Click Here.
- Phoebe Day Pre-School trainee. Ex-directory: Click Here
- Professor John Baldwin John made an extraordinary contribution to a wide range of imaging techniques including Lucky Imaging, and his death at the end of 2010 has deprived us of exceptional friend and colleague. Tributes from around the world may be found here.
- Graham Cox, Nordic Optical Telescope, La Palma, Canary Islands, http://www.not.iac.es, (+34) 922 425474
- Dr Robert N. Tubbs, Met Office, http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/research/our-scientists/joint-centres/robert-tubbs +49 (0)6221 528 – 426
- Dr Nicholas Law, University of Toronto, http://www.di.utoronto.ca/~law/ +1 416 946 5432
- Dr Peter J. Warner, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge, (+44) 1223 365953, http://www.mrao.cam.ac.uk/people/pwarner.html
- Dr Sijiong Zhang, now returned to China, working on adaptive optics.
- Dr Tim Stayley,Former graduate student and now Research Fellow in Intelligent Agents in Astronomy, University of Southampton, UK. tim.staley(at)soton.ac.uk .
The team is particularly indebted to Professor Johannes Andersen, Director of the Nordic Optical Telescope who has been particularly supportive of this research programme in very many ways, and to the staff of the NOT who have provided so much help and support during our observing runs. . See http://www.nbi.ku.dk/english//
Page last updated: 31 January 2014 at 12:58