We have planned a number of non-academic activites for the
conference. There will be no charge for the Registration reception or
the Darwin and Trinity College receptions.
- Registration reception, Sunday evening (20 July), at the
Institute of Astronomy.
- Darwin reception, Monday evening (21 July), hosted by
Andy Fabian, at Darwin College. The location is marked on our conference map.
- Trinity reception, Tuesday evening (22 July), hosted by Professor
Martin Rees, Master of Trinity College, in the Master's Lodge at Trinity College. The location is marked on our conference map.
- Free afternoon, Wednesday (23 July). You are free to do what you
like. Here are some suggestions:
- Conference banquet, Thursday evening (24 July), in the Dining Hall
of King's College; view the menu.