GREAT ESF SCIENCE MEETINGS
The GREAT ESF RNP will support (either partially or totally) a range of science meeting activities in the following areas:
The GREAT programme is structured around building science capacity around the key Gaia science areas:
- Galactic Dynamics
- Galactic Archeology
- Stellar Physics
- Star Formation and evolution
- Fundamental physics and the Reference Frame
- Extrasolar planets and Non Single Stars
- Solar system
- The IT Data Challenge from Gaia
- G1: One call per year with deadlines typically June/July.
- G2: Two calls per year with deadlines typically in June/July and December.
For full details on the application procedures applicable to each call - please refer to the specific call pages as linked to the right.