ESF GRANTS: G3: Exchange Visits: Call Jun 2014
This call is now CLOSED: these pages are left for information purposes only
These are to support exchange visits from 15 days to four months.
The eligibility criteria are the following:
- To undertake work applicable to the GREAT programme
• To apply for a stay in a European country other than the country of origin
• To return to the institute of origin upon termination, so that the applicant's institution may also benefit from the broadened knowledge of the scientist
- The exchange visit must have completed by the end of Jun 2015
Those supported through this call will be expected to acknowledge ESF support in publications resulting from the grantee's work in relation with the grant.
This call for Exchange Grants will close Friday 13th June 2014 (at 18.00 GMT) - with all supported exchanges to have completed within one year from this date.
Please submit the application through the ESF Grant page
Full details of the application materials required and the how to submit the application are available on the GREAT ESF Grants pages.
The single document for upload with your application should contain:
- A short description of the proposed project work (about 1000 words) and the aim of the visit, noting the fit of the research to the GREAT programme objectives (see the programme proposal on the front page of this website)
- A curriculum vitae of, at most, two A4 pages
- A letter of recommendation from someone familiar with the applicant's work. (Note: This is only required in the case that the applicant is a PhD student.)
- A letter of acceptance from the host at the receiving institute
- Note that the list of five publications is NOT required, please ignore the item list 3) on the ESF submission page.
All proposals will be evaluated by the GREAT Steering Committee, with results being provided to the applicants by end Jul 2014.