- The next GREAT plenary will take place summer 2015 at the EWASS in La Laguna Spain.
- The Great Wiki page lists the full list of GREAT ESF science meetings and workshops.
- The 7th GREAT plenary took place 30 June-2 July 2014 at the EAS EWASS 2014 meeting in Geneva, Switzerland. The GREAT plenary was constituted as the three day science symposium (S3).
- The 6th GREAT plenary took place 10-12 July 2013 at the EAS EWASS 2013 meeting in Turku, Finland. The GREAT plenary consisted of a special session (SM5) on Weds 10 Jul 2013, and a full two day science symposium (S11) 11-12 Jul 2013.
- The 5th GREAT plenary meeting was held at the during the EAS European Week of Astronomy (EWASS) meeting in Rome, Italy. The GREAT plenary consisted of a special session (SM2) on Weds 4 Jul 2012, and a full two day science symposium (S5) 5-6 Jul 2012.
- The forth GREAT plenary meeting was held at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels, 21-23 June 2011
- The third GREAT plenary meeting was held 29+30 June 2010 at ESTEC, ESA. Full details of the talks and breakout session discussions are available at the meeting wiki. A list of attendees can be found on the local ESTEC meeting page.
- The second GREAT plenary meeting was held in Nice, France, 19-20 Nov 2009. Full details are available on the meeting web page. A list of attendees can be found on the local Nice meeting page.
- The GREAT co-Investigator (and/or representatives) meeting took place at the Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, 26-27 March 2009. Full details are available on the meeting web page
External Meetings of Relevance
- The Great Wiki page lists the full list of relevant science meetings.
- The ESA Gaia page also has a calendar of meetings